Book A Gig
Nectar’s (240 cap) & Club Metronome (220 cap)
188 Main St
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Feel free to send Electronic Press Kits, facebook page and/or website links by email to:
If you are a new band to Nectar’s, please answer the following
questions in your introduction:
- What genre of music?
- Have you played in Vermont/Burlington before?
If so, when and where?
How many people did you draw at your last play?
How many people do you expect at your play at Nectar’s?
- How long is your optimal set?
- How long can you play for?
- What’s your marketing plan?
- Have you worked with Vermont/Burlington bands before?
If so, who?
- Where are you from?
- What’s your availability?
- What are your target dates?
- Anything special about your band that you think would help.
Don’t call without emailing first. Don’t send physical press-kit unless we request it. We do not accept unsolicited attachments or files with your emails. Please be patient with us, we get a lot of inquiries. Additionally, if you do not hear back within 2 weeks, feel free to drop us another email. Thank You!
Please send all input lists, stage plots, riders etc. to the email below
-please send all promotional materials (High Resolution Press Photos, Poster Files, Biographies etc) to the email below
For booking outside of Nectar’s and Club Metronome in Burlington, VT including
Rusty Nail (700 cap) – Stowe, VT
Putnam Den (550 cap) – Saratoga Springs, NY
Arch Street Tavern (300 cap) - Hartford, CT